The Boonslick Regional Library Association, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Contributions are tax deductible under section 170 of the code. Bequests, devises, transfers or gifts are also deductible under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the code.
You Can Make a Difference!
By clicking the Paypal button below, you will be able to donate to one of our four BRL locations.
If you would prefer to donate by check, please make checks payable to Boonslick Regional Library and send your check to:
Boonslick Regional Library
219 West 3rd Street
Sedalia, MO 65301
Please designate which location your donation is for by writing it on the check.
You can also call the Administrative Office (660-827-READ x502) for more information.
Tributes & Memorials
Honor or remember a family member, teacher, co-worker, friend or anyone important to you with a contribution in his/her name by making a donation to our Tribute Fund. All funds received through tributes add books to the Boonslick Regional Library’s collections.
A bookplate with the individual’s name and, if desired, the donor’s name will be placed in a volume from one of the library’s subject collections. While a particular section of the library may be designated for the bookplate, it is not possible to guarantee a specific book. The minimum donation requested for bookplates is $35. Additional bookplates will be created for larger gifts. Each time the book is checked out your family member or friend will be honored again.
Tribute Recipients Will:
- Receive a personal letter of thanks (in the case of a memorial, the family of the individual memorialized receive the letter) from the Boonslick Regional Library
- Have his or her name printed on a bookplate to be placed in a book from one of the following sections of the library’s collection:a. Humanities
b. Fine Arts
c. Business, Science, and Technology
e. Popular Library
- Know the gift is contributing to the vitality of the region’s premier library system
- Receive personal acknowledgement of their gift from the Boonslick Regional Library
- Designate the section of the library for the bookplate from the choices available
- Appear along with other Tribute donors in an issue of the Boonslick Regional Library ‘s Annual Report
- Know they honored someone special and contributed to the Boonslick Regional Library’s mission of informing, enlightening and inspiring lives
The name and mailing address of the recipient (or their family) are necessary in order to notify him/her. Please have those available as you make your donation.
Call us at 660.827.READ (x502) to make a donation by phone, or e-mail us to request tribute envelopes and information.