Boonslick Regional Library’s Outreach Services, BRLMobile2GO, provides outreach to Pettis, Benton and Cooper counties to residents who are not able to visit a library location, including senior centers, day cares, schools, community centers and remote areas. As of Summer 2020, this service includes free wifi access.
- Provide free wifi access to rural communities.
- Bring books to community centers, schools and rural areas.
- Deliver books on a schedule each month.
- Bring specifically requested titles or a new collection at each visit.
- Provide all Outreach Services free of charge
|Monday||8 AM – 5 PM||219 West 3rd Street|
|Tuesday||CLOSED||Sedalia, MO 65301|
|Wednesday||8 AM – 5 PM||Phone:||660-827-READ (Option 5)|
|Thursday||9 AM – 4 PM|
|Friday||8 AM – 5 PM|